3/18/2008 10:02:00 AM

Surrealist Nightmare? Furry Sex Show? No, It's Tokyo Fashion Week!

furries2

Who says that the Japanese are out of touch with Western culture?  This article from TokyoMango show us that yes we can all dress like furries and be socially acceptable!  Yeah, thanks Tokyo Fashion Week!  This looks like some sort of nightmarish cross between The Shining and Donnie Darko.  I just want to hide in a corner and recite the Rosary, and hell I'm not even Catholic, shit I'm not religious!  I have to admit though, this is strangely holding my attention more than I would have thought.  I love it!  English schoolboy uniforms and demonic cat masks, you just can't go wrong there man.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ March 18, 2008 at 10:27:00 AM CDT

I think the Japanese have the right idea about getting dressed up for crazy sex acts. There is nothing like screwing a human in a Snoopy outfit.