2/27/2008 03:42:00 PM

Blogging for other people not all its cracked up to be...

So for the last week or so I have been blogging for a tech site that is trying to get off the ground, and I realized something.  I don't like blogging for other people, and right now I really don't have the time to do it properly.  Still, I think that the experience is worth it and I will try and pump out 2-3 posts a day for the guy, but honestly I am not sure how much longer I can do it.

It would seem to me to be much more productive to just keep blogging for myself and get better and better in the craft of writing in general so that I can branch out a little bit more.  We'll see how this all goes down.

BTW, I am about to lose the CTHULHUONLINE.COM domain and it is really depressing me.  If someone wants to give me $20 so I can pay GoDaddy then please email me.

0 comments: